Vacancy at Himalayan Securities Limited for ACCA
Job Title : Chief of Business and Operations
Number of Vacancy : 1
Qualification :CA/CFA/ACCA (Masters Graduate) MBA or Master’s degree in Management/Economics/Finance/Accounts/Related Subject
Experience : More than or equal to 5 years
Himalayan Securities Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Himalayan Bank Limited and a Full-Service Brokerage Firm, is seeking applications from dynamic, and self-motivated individuals for the role of Chief of Business and Operations.
Level: Senior Level
Reports to: Managing Director
Work Location: Himalayan Securities Limited, Corporate Office
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure adherence of the firm’s operations to its stated vision, mission, and goals.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to drive operations and business growth.
- Oversee human resource management and succession planning, financial management, and administrative tasks of the firm.
- Frame and oversee the development and implementation of policies, byelaws, and SOPs.
- Manage and coordinate sales and marketing efforts.
- Frame and oversee the development and launch of products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing and branding strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Ensure the firm’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations and maintain a cordial relationship with all stakeholders.
- Frame and oversee the execution of the firm’s risk management and compliance framework.
- Prepare the firm’s budget and oversee the achievement of performance goals.
- Assist the Executive Chief of the firm in implementation of budgeted goals and ensure timely reporting to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
- Represent the firm at industry events and conferences.
- Drive revenue growth by expansion and retention of the firm’s businesses.
- Mapping of firm products and services including innovative business practices, while operating the firm within the jurisdiction provided by applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure smooth operations of the firm on HR, administrative, and financial fronts.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Extensive interpersonal and institutional communication and networking skills.
- Sound regulatory and legal knowledge.
- Strong integrity, innovation, and intuitive skills.
- Team Player, Result Oriented, and self-driven with a positive outlook.
Education and Preferred Experience Requirements
- MBA or Master’s degree in Management/Economics/Finance/Accounts/Related Subject. Qualification from CA/CFA/ACCA or similar bodies will be an additional advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 5 years in leadership responsibility role in similar firms. E. Salary and Benefits
Salary and Benefits
The Annual Cost to Company (ACTC) for this position will range between NPR 1,326,000 and NPR 2,331,000. A successful candidate’s pay may fall within this range, actual pay will be based on the candidates’ qualifications, specific skills, and experience. The Benefits associated with the position are as below:
- Allowances: General Allowance, Communication Allowance, Vehicle Allowance, Festive Allowance and Force Leave Allowance.
- Insurance: Medical and Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance under Endowment Scheme and Critical Illness Coverage.
- Others: Leaves, Retirement Benefits and Bonuses as per Labor Act.