Vacancy for ACCA at Daraz
Job Title : Finance Trainee
Number of Vacancy : N/A
Qualification : ACCA
Experience : N/A
- Process day to day invoices and enable payments
- Preparing month-end journals and other general month-end transactions
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and prepare schedules and reconciliation of the same to track the updated.
- Assistance in monthly TDS and VAT compliances.
- Be a strong contributor to the co-ordination of the yearly audits for Daraz including preparation of audit schedules and reconciling full trial balance
- Regular interaction with staff and business support (banks, auditors, tax advisors, VAT advisors and other relevant stakeholders).
- Participate in initiatives to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- System implementation and ad Hoc analysis as required by the business
- Maintain updated records and filings and assistance in monthly regional reporting and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Reconciliation of billing details and invoicing
- Vendor and seller balance confirmation and aging analysis and vendor payment
- Preparation of payment file and Receivables management and bank reconciliation
- Ensuring the timely payment for buyer refund and timely monitoring
- ACCA Skills Level Completed
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal teams and external parties
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Strong accountability and ownership values