Vacancy for ACCA at GARIMA CAPITAL LIMITED
Job Title : ACCA Intern-Operations Analyst
Number of Vacancy : N/A
Qualification : ACCA
Experience : N/A
JOB PURPOSE ACCA Intern plays a key role in Investment Management Department in the smooth operation of the Departments. The ACCA Intern is expected to perform both analytical and operational work requiring knowledge of current financial principles and accounting practices, prevailing laws and regulations as a part of statutory compliance, research methodologies including valuation principles and day to day operational transactions.
The Company has a functional title as Operations Analyst which is suitable for ACCA Interns under Investment Management Department.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES OF OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Execute EDIS/DIS of sold stocks on behalf of assigned PMS Clients,
- Follow up with broker(s) to make sure stock is credited timely in DEMAT Account of PMS Clients,
- Follow up with broker(s) for receipts on gross sales bill amount basis,
- Prepare Memo for payment to broker and make payment to broker on gross purchase bill amount basis,
- Post an entry in WEALTH SOFTWARE for purchase/ sales/ receipt/ payment of assigned PMS clients within the same transaction day.
- Post an entry in WEALTH SOFTWARE within the same day for payables/receivables from/to clients against approved Memo, advance settlement memo, other relevant documents etc.
- Post an entry of CASH DIVIDEND Realization in WEALTH SOFTWARE within the same day of credit of cash dividend in respective bank account of concerned PMS Clients. For this follow the news/ announcement on regular basis.
- Post an entry of BONUS/RIGHT Shares Realization in WEALTH SOFTWARE within the same day of credit of bonus/right stocks in DEMAT Account of concerned PMS Clients. For this follow the news/ announcement on regular basis.
- Apply the IPO on behalf of assigned PMS clients. IPO should not be applied on behalf of those PMS clients who has specifically instructed not to apply on their behalf. For this, list should be prepared and verified from the supervisor.
Perform following monthly reconciliations of all assigned PMS Clients within 5 working days from the expiry of concerned month.
Stock(s) as per WEALTH Vs DEMAT Account For this, every reconciliation should be approved by the supervisor. Signed summary documents needs to be stored in the respective folder in the server. Any differences in reconciliation should be sorted out as soon as possible.
Bank balance as per WEALTH Vs Bank statement Payable/Receivable to/from Broker as per WEALTH Vs Ledger maintained by Broker Payable/Receivable of clients to/from Company (Garima Capital Limited) as per WEALTH vs Ledger maintained by Finance Department of the Company.
Renewal of PMS Agreement
Prepare details of clients in standard format and keep track of expiry date of PMS Agreement of PMS Client(s).
Discuss with the concerned PMS Client(s) and renew the PMS Agreement before its expiry date.
PMS Client’s Queries
Resolve queries of PMS clients as early as possible. If client’s queries can’t be addressed at your level, kindly make sure it is forwarded to the concerned authority.
Client queries regarding investment/Trading needs to be forwarded to Investment Analyst
Mandatorily upload documents in the server for all activities in respective folder with defined Name, Format etc., as per SOP – Digital Storage.
If any of the roles assigned above requires the standard template/format, position holder should make sure either to develop the template/format himself/herself or get it from his/her supervisor. Skipping of the deadline in the absence of template/format is not acceptable at all.
If there is a chance that any of the roles assigned above can be eased out through automation, position holder is expected to liaise or coordinate with his/her supervisor to automate the process.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Keep her/himself updated with trends in the industry and frequently provide constructive suggestions to immediate supervisor to improve Company’s image;
- Document and report to immediate supervisor to bridge the gap between actual proceedings and pre-established policies of the Company related to the Department
- Adhere to Company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in the assigned job;
- Maintain professional reputation of Garima Capital Limited at all times. Undertake any other duties & responsibilities assigned by Immediate Supervisor/ Senior Official/ Management from time to time.
- Support Business Generation.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dealing capacity with different nature of Client(s).
- Ability to work under stress and rush circumstances.
- Leadership and team work. Sound knowledge of Asset Management Department – PMS Unit (especially Operations and record keeping related) function.
- Punctual and Motivated.
- Strong analytical, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills.
- Excellent Capital market research and report writing skills.
- Accountability, Integrity and Professionalism.