ACCA Syllabus of Nepal and its Structure
The ACCA syllabus of Nepal consists of 13 papers divided into 3 levels:
- Applied Knowledge – 3 papers
- Applied Skills – 6 papers
- Strategic Professional
- Essentials – 2 papers
- Options – 2 papers from 4
This level is the starting point of ACCA Journey in Nepal. There are 3 papers to study and sit for exams. Once you pass all three subjects, you can continue to ACCA Skills level. For detail information, you may go through the links below.
- Accountant in Business- AB
- Management Accounting- MA
- Financial Accounting- FA
Comprising modules LW (F4) to FM (F9), this module examines the principle technical subjects that you’re expected to have an advanced understanding of. These subjects include law, taxation, auditing and financial management, financial reporting and performance management. You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- Corporate and Business Law– LW (F4)
- Performance Management– PM (F5)
- Taxation– TX (F6)
- Financial Reporting– FR (F7)
- Audit & Assurance– AA (F8)
- Financial Management– FM (F9)
Once your skills level is completed, you have to sit the exams of strategic professional. It comprises 4 subjects which are subdivided into 2 categories.
This module is called Essentials as it will provide you with the specialized skills and techniques required to become an expert accountant, either in a consultancy or high-level advisory role. SBL paper is assessed with a 4-hour paper-based exam while SBR with 3-hour.
- Strategic Business Leader– SBL (Formerly P1)
- Strategic Business Reporting- SBR (Formerly P2)
b) Strategic Professional (Options) – Choose any 2 from 4
You can choose any 2 from the 4 papers available. This will give you an extra choice to select the paper where you want to be more expert.
- Advanced Financial Management– AFM (Formerly P4)
- Advanced Performance Management– APM (Formerly P5)
- Advanced Taxation– ATX (Formerly P6)
- Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International)– AAA (Formerly P7)