ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Qualifications is a highly-regarded accountancy qualification. It is the global body for professional accountants that operate from Uk. ACCA’s degree is applicable in 180+ countries. ACCA works through a network of over 104 offices and centers in 52 countries – with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
ACCA institute in Nepal
The qualification is designed to teach students the financing and accounting knowledge, skills, and professional values to build a successful career. It is a legally protected term. The person who introduces themselves as chartered certified accountants must be members of ACCA.
To become a qualified chartered certified accountant, you need to complete:
- 13 professional examinations (exemption can be claimed up to nine exams)
- Three-years of supervised relevant practical experience requirements
- An Ethics and Professional Skills module.
While you search for ACCA training, you can find a number of institutions in Nepal that provides ACCA courses. But finding the best one is always a tough job. Being the best ACCA College in Nepal, Seed financial Academy is dedicated to providing excellent results under the guidance of its professional management and dedicated faculty. It is a Gold Approved Learning Partner and also a Licensed Center of ACCA, UK. The careful and fastidious training and teaching-learning methodology they offer ensures that the students get quality education along with world-class technical training.
If you want to develop a successful career in finance and accounting, you can choose Seed Financial Academy. Before joining the courses, do some research about the institute and also you can check how experienced the faculty of the institute are.
Why study your ACCA with Seed financial Academy?
- Dedicated and professional team of management.
- Prominent team of the faculty members with extensive experience ranging from 3+ years to 10 years in teaching professional accountancy courses.
- Mock exams and feedback.
- Digital classroom and techno-savvy learning environment.
- Dedicated support and mentorship through every step of your studies.
- Career and interpersonal development programs that prepare you to be work-ready when you jump into your professional career.