Have you Completed your plus two studies and wondering what should you study further?
ACCA can be a better choice for you in your future endeavors. Choose ACCA as a career after plus two and get worldwide opportunities.
ACCA is the world’s leading and fastest-growing professional accountancy organization with over 200,000 plus members and 500,000 plus students across 181 countries. ACCA qualification has its presence in 181 countries throughout the world, which means that you can successfully build your career as a Chartered Certified Accountant after completing ACCA.
The ACCA qualification helps in developing successful careers in various industries like banking, auditing and consulting. ACCA qualified professionals may also think about careers in the field of taxation.
Why study ACCA?
There are various reasons to pursue ACCA as a qualification. Some of the top reasons are as follows:
- Global Recognition
The ACCA qualification is recognized worldwide as a prestigious qualification that helps an ACCA student to move around the globe to pursue ACCA, sit the exams and also make way for ACCA members to work in any part of the world.
- Flexibility – anywhere, anytime, in your own time
ACCA qualification is very flexible in terms of entry requirements, sitting exams and gaining Practical Experience Requirements which makes the qualification more interesting and enjoyable.
- International Accounting & Auditing Standards
ACCA qualification is based on international standards that are accepted by most of the countries in the world and help students to be well equipped with the skills to work in those countries.
ACCA is one of the most cost-effective qualifications in comparison to others. Anyone can gain a qualification without much financial hardships.
- Partnerships with Employers
ACCA has a network of more than 8,500 Approved Employers who are ready to offer high paid jobs to ACCA Members.
- Practical Experience
It is mandatory to have 3 years of practical experience in relevant industries to become ACCA members which help them become more demanding in corporate sectors and make themselves a more complete package.
- Professional Status
ACCA members are respected worldwide by employers and trust the skills & professionalism which further increases the demand of an ACCA member.
How to be an ACCA?
To be an ACCA, you must go through the following phases:
1. Register with ACCA. (You may visit the official website of ACCA or visit an approved learning partner to know about the eligibility of ACCA registration)
- Pass 13 papers including Ethics and Professional Skills Module (EPSM)
- Complete 3 years of relevant work experience
Know More about The ACCA course and ACCA degree
- The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants”) is a global professional body issuing highly respected and valued international qualifications in business. It is recognized by the member states of the European Union and the United Nations.
- How to get the qualification? You have to pass a maximum of 13 exams in English and have relevant practical experience which you can gain in any business sector you are working in.
- You can take up to 4 exams for each session. Normally it takes 3 or 4 years to qualify
- ACCA professional qualification covers all areas of business, from financial statements, management accounting, business taxation & law to audit and also business ethics!
- Many multinational and local firms seek or require their employees to study for this prestigious qualification.
Want to Get a Free consultation: Register Here
Seed Financial Academy is a GOLD Status Approved Learning Partner of ACCA. Gold Status is only awarded to institutions that deliver the highest quality of education, reflecting the high-quality tuition that we provide to our students.
Career after ACCA/Scopes of ACCA course
- Finance manager
- Finance analyst
- Forensic accountant
- Management accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Management Consultant
- Tax consultant
- Audit and assurance officer
- Finance officer
- Project manager
- Financial planner